Right now in my life, I consider a lot of things to be extravagant.
Some that immediately come to mind:
– Owning or even driving a car (Who do you think you are, people with cars?! Too good to bike in the rain like everyone else in the world (Denmark)??)
– Having more than one bath towel per person.
– Having more than two fitted sheets per bed. Or having any regular non-fitted sheets. Because why?
– Having matching plates for more than six settings.
– High-heeled shoes. For the past three years these have made absolutely, literally no sense at all.
– Dryer sheets. But only because I can’t have them and I’m jealous.
– Central heating
– Nail polish
– I could go on.
BUT, I have to say…a really, really good facial is totally a legit expense. (Once every six years)